Terms and Condition for Ranthambore National Park India
Welcome to Terms and Condition for Ranthambore & www.ranthamborenationalpark-india.com(website) . The domain name www.ranthamborenationalpark-india.com/ is owned by Sawai Madhopur based travel company “The Ranthambore National Park India”. Here we use the term “You” that refers to the direct user or viewer of the website, If you will use the service given by this website it means you will agreed with all our terms and conditions.
Gypsy Safari & Canter Safari Payments are non-refundable
Gypsy Safari / Canter Safari charges are non-refundable. Current booking safari charges will be refunded in case booking is not confirmed.
- All visitors must obtain valid entry permits from the designated entry gates of Ranthambore National Park.
- The park reserves the right to deny entry or access to certain zones based on capacity or safety considerations.
- Safari bookings are subject to availability and are allotted on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Safari charges are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Visitors are required to carry valid identification documents while participating in safaris.
Code of Conduct:
- Visitors must adhere to the rules and regulations of the national park and follow the instructions of the park authorities and guides.
- Loud noises, music, and any form of disturbance to the wildlife are strictly prohibited.
- Feeding, teasing, or approaching animals closely is not allowed.
Wildlife Photography and Filming:
- Wildlife photography and filming for personal use are permitted.
- Commercial photography and filming require prior permission from the park authorities and may involve additional charges.
- Visitors are advised to maintain a safe distance from the wildlife and follow safety guidelines provided by the park authorities.
- Smoking and open flames are strictly prohibited in the park to prevent forest fires.
Accommodation and Camping:
- Accommodation inside the park is subject to availability and must be booked in advance.
- Camping is allowed only in designated camping areas with prior permission.
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- Safari bookings canceled by visitors are non-refundable.
- In case of safari cancellation by the park authorities due to unforeseen circumstances, an alternative safari slot may be provided, subject to availability.
- The park authorities will provide necessary assistance in case of medical emergencies.
- It is advised to carry personal medical kits and any necessary medications during your visit.
- Visitors are responsible for their personal belongings and valuables during the visit.
- Any damage caused to park property or wildlife due to negligence will result in legal action.
Changes to Terms and Conditions:
- Ranthambore National Park reserves the right to modify or update these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
By visiting Ranthambore National Park, you agree to comply with these terms and conditions. We request all visitors to respect the wildlife and the natural environment and help us in preserving this pristine ecosystem for future generations.
For any further inquiries or clarifications, please feel free to contact the park authorities through the official channels.
Thank you for choosing Ranthambore National Park, and we wish you an unforgettable wildlife experience amidst the splendor of nature!
Our Liabilities and Limitations : Please note that after you finalize the tour/service cost and in case if there are any hikes in permit fees of safaris/ taxes, fuel cost or guide charges the same would be charged as extra.
Current/Tatkal Booking of Ranthambhore National Park
Important Notes for Current Bookings:
- Submit booking request at least one day before.
- 100% confirmation of current booking is not assured.
- Your safari zone may be any one of 1 to 10 zones of Ranthambore Tiger Reserve.
- Any specific zone booking is not guaranteed; however, we try our best to book according to your choice.
Things to Keep in Mind for Ranthambore Safari Booking:
- You have to pay full fees in advance to make safari bookings.
- ID proof is must for each and every visitor.
- No refund or cancellation is permitted on confirmed bookings.
- Booking is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged with anyone.
- You must carry the same ID card that you have submitted during the online booking.
- You can book your safari maximum of 90 days in advance.
- Passport details are mandatory for foreigner tourists for making reservations.
- Safari permit is issued on a first come, first serve basis (subject to availability).
- Park may be closed without any prior notice to visitors.
- In case of any revision of fees after the booking, visitors will be liable to pay the difference at the time of entry into the park.
- The visitors are required to report at the boarding place 15 min prior to the scheduled departure of the safari.
- If you book safari for next day, your booking will be considered as ‘current booking’ and all terms & conditions will be applied as of current bookings.
All reservations for use of any facility including entry and stay in Ranthambore Tiger Reserve are provisional in nature and are subject to modification/cancellation by the Field Director, Ranthambore Tiger Reserve without assigning any reasons. Making a reservation will imply your agreement to any and all of the terms and conditions laid down here. There shall be no cancellation/refund for any safari under any circumstances and no request shall be entertained for refund/rescheduling of safari.
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Ranthambore National Park India’s Website, located at https://www.ranthamborenationalpark-india.com.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Ranthambore National Park India if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Ranthambore National Park India and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Ranthambore National Park India. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Ranthambore National Park India for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Ranthambore National Park India
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Ranthambore National Park India
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Ranthambore National Park India
- Redistribute content from Ranthambore National Park India
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof. Our Terms and Conditions were created with the help of the H-supertools Terms And Conditions Generator.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Ranthambore National Park India does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Ranthambore National Park India,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Ranthambore National Park India shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Ranthambore National Park India reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Ranthambore National Park India a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Ranthambore National Park India; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Ranthambore National Park India. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Ranthambore National Park India’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.